Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pasta to Die For



Excuse the improper grammar in the title, but this pasta is unbelievably yummy. Ben and I make it about once every two weeks. I know I originally found it online, probably through a blog, but I can't remember where so I'm sorry I can't credit it. I've tinkered with it anyway so it's not really the same recipe I found. The original recipe called for baked chicken, marinated in Italian dressing. I found myself actually picking around the chicken so we just eventually started leaving it out. We also add mushrooms, cooked with olive oil and salt, because, well, mushrooms are awesome. This pasta actually makes me feel like a cook.


I would post the recipe if I thought anyone actually read this blog, but I'm pretty sure it's just Ben. He already knows the secret. Besides, if you ever come to our house for dinner, you have a pretty good chance of being served "pasta to die for."


Just check it out!




(If you do happen to read the blog and want the recipe, let me know. I'm more than happy to share!)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jess, I don't have your email, but if you send it to me, Ill send you the recipe! betsyparker@gmail.com.

      Delete