Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day




Happy Valentine's Day to you! I've never been a die hard Valentine's Day fan, but we do celebrate it somewhat. This year Ben left for a conference on the actual day so our Valentine's Day was on Saturday. After a lunch at Bdubs (a fav) with some trivia and basketball, we came home for our celebration. We have a tradition that Ben makes me a surprise dinner, which of course I love! This year he out-did himself.



Look at this feast!



We had seared scallops (unbelievable), split a grilled steak with grilled tomatoes (best combo ever), and an artichoke salad. The artichoke salad had artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, capers, red onion, and olive oil. It was divine. Basically my husband rocks, and I'm completely spoiled.
Here's me before the dinner (pardon the messy desk behind me). My new boots are my second valentine. I'll probably have an entire post about them soon.
 


Me-Vday outfit

I hope you had a great Valentine's Day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment